Do you know what factors affect adhesion of adhesive tape?
Date of release:2018-06-06 Author:Qingdao mingguan adhesive products co. LTD Click:
Qingdao tape has high temperature tape, double-sided tape, insulating tape, special tape, pressure-sensitive tape, die cutting tape and many other types. Different functions are suitable for different industries, which is the credit of the tape manufacturer. So what's the reason why tape can stick things together?
Through adhesive tape, two or several objects that are not originally connected can be skillfully connected in a quick way. A layer of adhesive is applied to the surface of the adhesive tape. The adhesives commonly used in modern times are various polymers. The adhesive is able to bond to something by forming a bond between the molecule itself and the molecule of the object that you want to connect to. And the composition of the adhesive is based on different brands, different types of use of different polymers.
In the process of using adhesive tape, please note that the rubber body cannot be touched by anything with sharp points. The tape is fragile and should not be damaged as much as possible. Tape manufacturers say it's not as easy to stick to unused tape as it is to stick to it for a long period of time, because it's damp from being used for a long time, so what can we do to keep it sticky?
The greater the difference of acid and alkali between adhesive and adhesive, the better the bonding condition will be. Generally, the adhesive tape in the high temperature environment for a long time will gradually reduce the viscosity over time, which is also a factor affecting the adhesion of the adhesive tape. At the time of low temperature to - 253 ℃, its uf will reduce. In hot and humid environment, the strength and hardness will be lost due to hydrolysis, and even liquefaction will occur in severe cases, so the bonding strength will be reduced under humid conditions.
In this way, we know that it is necessary to pay attention to the storage of the adhesive tape that is not used for a long time. It should be placed in a dry environment.
The address of this article:http://en.qdmingguan.com/news/367.html
- How to better wholesale and use tape
- How to avoid longitudinal tearing of tape
- How to detect the quality of the tape, the title tells you
- What do you know about the shelf life and use time of tape?
- The tape factory brought some dry goods to understand the classification and advantages of the tape
- Do you know a few about the magical use of colored tape?
- Whether the scotch tape has an insulating effect, lets explore
- Say a small skill, how to remove the glue mark of transparent tape
- What is the production process of tape
- What note does the tape of canopy special purpose have?