The problem that you encountered when choosing the tape is here.
Date of release:2018-06-06 Author:Qingdao Mingguan Adhesive Products Co., Ltd. Click:
Generally, the quality of the tape mainly depends on the initial adhesion and the adhesion. The tape with low initial adhesion is usually used as a tape for binding, and the tape for sealing is slightly higher. The tape used for sealing contains harmful substances such as benzene and formaldehyde, which are harmful to the human body. Long-term consumption can cause various diseases. In addition, the bundled tape can be used for food grade tape and non-food grade tape. When the former is used to bundle edible articles such as vegetables and fruits, it is harmless to the human body by washing.
Tape manufacturers produce a wide variety of tape products, and there are many types of adhesives on the surface, so you will encounter various problems when choosing.
The adhesion of the tape is mainly related to the moisture of the adhesive on the surface of the tape, so the adhesive is an important factor in the selection. This is very important, so the microporosity of the surface of the adhesive will be applied. Corresponding to the adhesive, in order to have a better bonding effect. If the microporosity is large or the moisture absorption is large, it is necessary to use a tape which is quickly condensed by an adhesive. The tape is coated with an adhesive on the bottom tape, which can be fully dried before it can be finished into a roll, otherwise it will affect the use.
If it is a sticker on the surface of a hard object, we can apply it on the surface of the object with grease-free nail polish, then wipe it gently with a soft cloth.
The address of this article:http://en.qdmingguan.com/news/380.html
- What is the production process of tape
- How to better wholesale and use tape
- Whether the scotch tape has an insulating effect, lets explore
- What note does the tape of canopy special purpose have?
- How to detect the quality of the tape, the title tells you
- The tape factory brought some dry goods to understand the classification and advantages of the tape
- Do you know a few about the magical use of colored tape?
- What do you know about the shelf life and use time of tape?
- How to avoid longitudinal tearing of tape
- Say a small skill, how to remove the glue mark of transparent tape