What note does the tape of canopy special purpose have?
Date of release:2018-06-07 Author:Qingdao mingguan adhesive products co. LTD Click:
In fact, we are all familiar with vegetable greenhouses. In winter, we want to eat fresh vegetables, almost all of which come from vegetable greenhouses. The greenhouse film should not be laid when the temperature is too high, because at this time, the greenhouse film will expand under the heat, and when the temperature drops, the film will contract, which may cause rupture and tear. In case of rupture, repair with special adhesive tape. Before opening the film roll, the ground condition of the working place should be checked to avoid puncturing or scratching the film. Do not walk on the film, nor should assembly tools or other objects be placed on the film to prevent the film from breaking.
Special attention should be paid to avoid direct connection between the film and greenhouse components. If unavoidable, white vinyl propionate should be applied to the connection area, and mixed organic solvents should not be applied. At the same time avoid crops and irrigation, heating pipelines and other equipment and direct contact with the film.
In order to ensure that the agricultural film of the awning can give full play to its functions, the following matters should be paid attention to when laying and using the awning agricultural film: the awning agricultural film must be stored in the shade and dry place before installation and use. The iron and metal wires in the shed structure should be well plated and no dirty or rusty components should be used.
At the same time, the use of exposed wire and sharp Angle should be avoided in case they tear open the agricultural film of the shed. When installing, must pull the agricultural film of big shed tightens level, if installation is improper, not only can affect service life seriously, and still cannot develop its due function effect. Do not put awning agronomic film on the reverse, otherwise it cannot play its function. Many agricultural film are marked "this face up", that is, stand outside the shed to see, can read the word on the front.
When used, do not burn vegetable leaves, gasoline, etc. outside or inside the greenhouse, because burning products will damage the film. Limit the use of pesticides and herbicides to the maximum extent possible, and control the concentration of sulfur and hydrogen compounds. When pesticides are applied to plants, they should be prevented from spraying on the film.
Proper installation and use of agrofilm
Agricultural plastic film is one of the main covering materials of plastic solar greenhouse. In order to ensure its transmittance, heat preservation and drip resistance, the following points should be paid attention to when installing and using it.
1. Before installation and use, the agricultural film must be stored in a sun-shade and dry place and shall not be exposed to sunlight or rain.
2. The iron and metal wires in the greenhouse components shall be plated, and no dirty or rusty components shall be used. At the same time, the use of exposed wire and sharp Angle should be avoided in order to avoid tearing the agricultural film.
3. During installation, the agricultural film shall be tightened and leveled. Do not put the agricultural film in reverse, otherwise it will affect its use effect, reduce its service life, and its function cannot be played.
4. Pay attention to the installation temperature should not be too high. When the temperature is too high, the film will expand under the heat. When the temperature drops, the film will contract, leading to the rupture of the agricultural film. After the rupture of agricultural film, special adhesive tape should be used to repair, so as not to affect the function of agricultural film.
5. Before opening the film roll, the ground condition of the operation should be checked to avoid the agronomic film being punctured and scratched by objects.
6. Do not step on the agricultural film, and do not put assembly tools or other objects on the agricultural film to prevent it from breaking.
7. Pay attention to avoid direct connection between agricultural film and greenhouse components. If unavoidable, apply white acrylic-vinyl acid to the junction area instead of mixed organic solvents.
8. Avoid direct contact with the film by crops, irrigation, heating pipes and other equipment.
9. Do not burn the residual leaves and gasoline of vegetables outside or inside the greenhouse, because the burning products will damage the film.
10. Limit the amount of pesticides, herbicides and biological products as far as possible, control the concentration of sulfur and hydrogen mixture, and do not use sulfuric acid.
11. Pesticide should be used to prevent spraying on the film. When pesticides are used, the greenhouse should be ventilated as quickly as possible. Avoid adhesion of pesticides to the contact position of the membrane and greenhouse components.
The address of this article:http://en.qdmingguan.com/news/381.html
The next one:None
- Do you know what factors affect adhesion of adhesive tape?
- What do you know about the shelf life and use time of tape?
- How to avoid longitudinal tearing of tape
- Do you know a few about the magical use of colored tape?
- The tape factory brought some dry goods to understand the classification and advantages of the tape
- How to detect the quality of the tape, the title tells you
- Say a small skill, how to remove the glue mark of transparent tape
- How to better wholesale and use tape
- What is the production process of tape
- Whether the scotch tape has an insulating effect, lets explore