Whether the scotch tape has an insulating effect, lets explore
Date of release:2018-06-08 Author:Qingdao Mingguan Adhesive Products Co., Ltd. Click:
Products made by Scotch tape wholesalers can be used in many industries. Generally speaking, for safety reasons, it is not allowed to be mixed. Especially for products such as wires, many people will ask, isn't the tape? Is it insulated?
Scotch tape has no insulation at all, and even has good electrical conductivity. It can not only play a good effect, but also may cause more hidden dangers. If you use a transparent tape to wrap the exposed parts of the two wires, accidentally stick. Together, it may also cause a short circuit, causing a fire, burning the line and electrical equipment, and burning the house. The consequences are unimaginable. Do not use scotch tape to stick wires. Instead, use professional insulating tape to stick, but pay attention to safety when operating. It is best to turn off the power and the electric switch before operation to avoid accidents.
It needs to be placed in a suitable environment, which is very good for extending the life of the product, which saves us a lot of cost and brings great benefits.
In fact, when we put the tape, it needs to be placed between 15 ~ 38 °C, it is not easy to cause residual glue, and it is better to approach the low temperature part. Storage environment can cause aging of scotch tape, such as: oxygen, ultraviolet (sunlight), metal, especially brass or rust, bleach, plasticizer and other environmental long-term effects will lead to tape degradation, softening, curing, loss of viscosity. According to the type of scotch tape, select the appropriate use period and storage environment and conditions, packaging specifications, etc.
The address of this article:http://en.qdmingguan.com/news/382.html
- How to detect the quality of the tape, the title tells you
- Say a small skill, how to remove the glue mark of transparent tape
- What is the production process of tape
- The tape factory brought some dry goods to understand the classification and advantages of the tape
- Do you know what factors affect adhesion of adhesive tape?
- How to avoid longitudinal tearing of tape
- What do you know about the shelf life and use time of tape?
- Do you know a few about the magical use of colored tape?
- What note does the tape of canopy special purpose have?
- How to better wholesale and use tape