Textured paper is a kind of high-tech decoration and spraying paper (also known as color separation paper for its special purpose). It is widely used in interior decoration, painting of household appliances and spraying of high-end luxury cars.
Why can textured paper stick things? Of course it is because it is coated with a layer of adhesive on the surface! The earliest adhesives came from animals and plants. In the 19th century, rubber was the main component of adhesives; modern times, various polymers were widely used. Adhesives can stick to things because their own molecules form bonds with the molecules of the object to be joined. This bond can firmly bond the molecules together. The composition of the adhesive varies from brand to brand and from polymer to polymer.
The address of this article:http://en.qdmingguan.com/product/550.html
- What do you know about the shelf life and use time of tape?
- What is the production process of tape
- How to avoid longitudinal tearing of tape
- Do you know a few about the magical use of colored tape?
- How to detect the quality of the tape, the title tells you
- Say a small skill, how to remove the glue mark of transparent tape
- What note does the tape of canopy special purpose have?
- Whether the scotch tape has an insulating effect, lets explore
- The tape factory brought some dry goods to understand the classification and advantages of the tape
- How to better wholesale and use tape